GK~Apps » Domains Statistics
Domains Statistics Home
Domains Statistics Overview
New information in WHM reveals
Until today in order to get simple answer to a simple question such as how many domains you have on your server you had to count them manually or try guess based on the information you have.
This plugin will count for you all the local and remote domains, subdomains, mail domains, dedicated ip's and other useful information.
You can schedule or create at any time a XML report file. This will be useful if you want to be able to compare the changes in the future.
Domains Statistics Features List
- Easy installation.
- Install and update by simple command via SSH.
- Reseller Support.
- Domains Statistics & Extended information for resellers.
- Total domains on the server.
- Total SSL domains.
- Total Dedicated IP domains.
- Total Google apps domains.
- Domain & Subdomains Statistics.
- Local & Remote Website Domains.
- Local & Remote Mail Domains.
- Total TLD's on the server.
- cPanel/WHM 11.38.1+. cPanel with CloudLinux. CentOS 5/6.
- And we will keep updating the plugin to always support the latest cPanel release build.
Domains Statistics Downloads
Total Downloads so far: 7093
Domains Statistics Requirements
- cPanel 11.38.1+
Domains Statistics Demos
Domains Statistics Requirements
- cPanel/WHM 11.38.1+ server
- Security Tokens = On "WHM » Main » Server Configuration » Tweak Settings » Security"
- For Resellers!!! Allow PHP to be run when logged in as a reseller to WHM = On "WHM » Main » Server Configuration » Tweak Settings » Security"
Domains Statistics Documentation
Follow the documentation to setup your Domains Statistics cPanel plugin
Run the following shell commands as root via SSH:
wget -O ds-v3.6.4.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=232" tar -xf ds-v3.6.4.tar cd ds-3.6.4 sh ds-installer.sh -install cd .. rm -Rfv ds-3.6.4/ ds-v3.6.4.tar
If you running version 3.6.4+ please skip this part and run the update from WHM interface.
If you running version less than 3.6.4 run the following shell commands as root via SSH:
wget -O ds-v3.6.4.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=232" tar -xf ds-v3.6.4.tar cd ds-3.6.4 sh ds-installer.sh -update cd .. rm -Rfv ds-3.6.4/ ds-v3.6.4.tar
Settings for Reseller
To enable Reseller to use Domains Statistics you need to set it for each individual Reseller or set once in your Resellers ACL List.
Go to your "WHM » Resellers » Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges » Additional Software" and check "Domains Statistics (For Reseller)" and save.
The Domains Statistics is accurate as your files are. We gather the data from the server files and then we compare the returned data.
Total domains on the server: Based on /etc/localdomains, /etc/remotedomains files.
Total SSL domains: Domains with SSL certificate installed.
Total Dedicated IP domains: All the domains that are under dedicated IP address that assigned to the cPanel account.
Total Google apps domains: Domains that their MX records is pointing to Google Apps servers.
Domain & Subdomains Statistics: All domains and subdomains that exist on the server.
Local & Remote Website Domains: Domains that their A record is pointing to external server.
Local & Remote Mail Domains: Domains that their MX records is pointing to external mail servers.
Total TLD's on the server: All the domains divided by TLD's.
wget -O ds-v3.6.4.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=232" tar -xf ds-v3.6.4.tar cd ds-3.6.4 sh ds-installer.sh -uninstall cd .. rm -Rfv ds-3.6.4/ ds-v3.6.4.tar