GK~Apps » Remote MX Wizard
Remote MX Wizard Home
Remote MX Wizard Overview
domains with remote MX records in the everyday work.
It will allow you to add pre configured providers MX & addtional settings to be used at cPanel with a friendly GUI.
The purpose of Remote MX Wizard cPanel plugin is to facilitate the steps needed to configure remote mail services.
cPanel end user doesn’t need to have any prior knowledge of DNS records management while working with this tool.
The Google Apps Wizard project has been discontinued on 22-12-2014 with total of 11619 Downloads.
The Remote MX Wizard is replacing it.
Remote MX Wizard Features List
Full features list
|Easy Installation||Install and update with simple SSH command.|
|Easy User Operation||Set or remove a domain to work with remote mail with mouse clicks only.|
|Change MX Records||Automatically set the domain MX records to remote mail servers.|
|Additional Services||Choice to select additional DNS services to be configure with the remote mail, such as Google Apps services: docs, contacts, sites, calendar.|
|Manage Mail Providers||Add new, Edit ,Remove or manage Mail Providers from WHM side.|
|Multi language||Create new language files or edit the existing one.|
|cPanel version||cPanel/WHM 11.46+.
cPanel with CloudLinux.
And we will keep updating the plugin to always support the latest cPanel release build.
Remote MX Wizard Downloads
Total Downloads so far: 17451
Remote MX Wizard Demos
Remote MX Wizard Change Log
Change log from day one
Release Date: 10/09/2017
- FIX Adjustments to cPanel v11.66.
- FIX cPanel sidebar URL.
- FIX WHM API calls by accesshash authentication.
- FIX Get WHM header from cache.
- NEW Improved WHM design.
Release Date: 06/08/2016
- NEW Support for TTL on SRV record (cPanel,WHM)
- FIX Bug fix (cPanel)
Release Date: 03/07/2016
- NEW Support for SRV record (cPanel,WHM)
- FIX Bug fix (cPanel,WHM,Installer)
Release Date: 10/09/2015
- FIX Upgrade from Google Apps Wizard (Installer)
- FIX Set back the "alwaysaccept" to auto (cPanel)
Release Date: 23/08/2015
- FIX Version check (WHM)
- FIX Plugin name in header as part of the translation. By Pablo Custo (cPanel)
Release Date: 07/01/2015
- FIX Set the "alwaysaccept" var for local or remote setup. (cPanel)
- FIX Additional service title if no service is optional. (cPanel)
- FIX Lang static records vars. (cPanel)
Release Date: 07/01/2015
- FIX Set the "webmail" record as additional service. (cPanel)
- FIX Mail providers records verification bug. (WHM)
Release Date: 06/01/2015
- FIX One click update bug in WHM. (WHM)
- FIX Check mail providers valid records. (WHM)
Release Date: 22/12/2014
|- First release.|
Remote MX Wizard Requirements
- cPanel/WHM 11.50+
Remote MX Wizard Languages
Remote MX Wizard Documentation
Follow the documentation
Run the following shell commands as root via SSH:
wget -O rmw-1.1.2.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=231" tar -xf rmw-1.1.2.tar cd rmw-1.1.2 sh rmw-installer.sh -install cd .. rm -Rfv rmw-1.1.2/ rmw-1.1.2.tar
To verify the installation Go to WHM >> Main >> Plugins >> Remote MX Wizard And test that avrything is working for you.
And in cPanel side in the icons group "Email" will appears new icon "Remote MX Wizard"
Then wait for your costumer feedbacks... ;)
UpgradeGo to WHM >> Main >> Plugins >> Remote MX Wizard >> Check for updates
* Under version 1.0.1 it's required to run the update by shell command.
* Upgrade from Google Apps Wizard
wget -O rmw-1.1.2.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=231" tar -xf rmw-1.1.2.tar cd rmw-1.1.2 sh rmw-installer.sh -update cd .. rm -Rfv rmw-1.1.2/ rmw-1.1.2.tar
Manage Mail Providers
To manage mail providers naviagate to "Home >> Plugins >> Remote MX Wizard >> Manage Mail Providers"
From this screen you can add, change status, edit and remove the mail providers
Multi languages support
The language files folder is located at: /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/RemoteMxWizard/lang/
The en.php is the default fallback language file so do not delete it!
To create new language files you must use an existing cPanel prefix.
You can see your available languages by navigating to: Main >> Locales >> View Available Locales.
wget -O rmw-1.1.2.tar "http://store.gk-root.com/dl.php?type=d&id=231" tar -xf rmw-1.1.2.tar cd rmw-1.1.2 sh rmw-installer.sh -uninstall cd .. rm -Rfv rmw-1.1.2/ rmw-1.1.2.tar